The shortcuts on the SogudiTips pages can be copied by:
- Control-clicking or right-clicking on the string and selecting "Copy Link to Clipboard".
- Then open the Sogudi edit window
- Click the "+" button to create a new shortcut
- Type the name for the shortcut
- Tab to the URL field, and
- Paste the URL.
It couldn't be any simpler ... or could it? Stay tuned for an upcoming version of Sogudi that recognizes the 'sogudi:' specifier. For example, clicking on sogudi:review=http://www.mrqe.com/lookup?@@@ would instantly add the entire shortcut to your Sogudi window. Of course, clicking on it now won't work ...