Sogudi is currently available in the following languages:
- English (Kitzel Hoover)
- German (David Andel, Marc Widmer, Helmut Reininger)
- Spanish (Miquel Angel Friginal)
- Danish (Jens Peter Lieberkind)
- French (Guillaume Bisch)
- Italian (Alexander Voelz)
- Swedish (Johan Grönwall)
- Dutch (Paul Bánsági)
- Finnish (Samuli Gröhn)
- Simplified Chinese (Wen Zhang)
The following translations have been received and will be in a future release of Sogudi:
- No new translations received, yet.
If you are willing to help translate Sogudi to a different language:
- Download the Localizable.strings file.
This file is in the format:
/* A comment */
"Yes" = "Oui";
"The same text in English" = "Le même texte en français";
- Edit it with a text editor for the language you wish by replacing the right side strings.
Note that some strings will contain characters like %@.
These are substitution codes, so you will need to be careful with them.
"Windows must have at least %d columns and %d rows." =
"Les fenêtres doivent être composes de %d colonnes et %d lignes au minimum.";
"File %@ not found." = "Le fichier %@ n'existe pas.";
- Email the new file to sogudi»kitzkikz
More information about localization can be found at Apple Localization.
Information about date string format can be found at Apple Date Formatter